Purpose Of Role: The Solution Sales team supports the BT account management community in complex and multi-technology customer engagements, by capitalising on our broad range of products to create differentiated, personalised customer solutions. Our IT service solutions includes:• Data Centre and Cloud;• Networking and Security;• Collaboration applications and end user computing provision;• Management and support.The successful candidate will build and manage a sustainable / profitable business and to retain BT’s existing revenue whilst creating new opportunities in order to exceed targets in gross margin, revenue growth and sales. To delight customers and achieve a world class performance in their objectives through an in-depth understanding of the clients business and how BT’s capability can align to deliver mutual benefit Key Responsibilities: • You will manage, deliver & exceed targets, KPI's and other set targets such as travel, subsistence budgets & debt• Understand the BT portfolio at a sufficient level to generate quality opportunities and to be able differentiate our offerings against those of our competition• Understand in detail the elements of the portfolio they are accountable for, along with the associated systems and processes• Follow and understand the latest trends and developments in our industry • Effectively articulate our business strategy & that of the wider BT• Deliver campaigns and events to help deliver revenue growth targets• Put the Customer at the heart of everything we do• Drive a high level of customer satisfaction and advocacy within your client base through personal activity and leveraging the wider teams• Develop and maintain an accurate forecast and robust pipeline• Successfully develop and drive sales plans, using agreed methodologies, to retain existing BT business and develop and grow new revenue for BT• Successfully create, execute and review account development plans, including customer relationship and contact strategies• Adhere to the sales governance processes and procedures • Ensure accurate and timely updates and maintenance of sales systems e.g. Salesforce• Define and develop peer and executive relationships with the virtual teams and wider BT • Always adhere to company processes and procedures • Carry out additional responsibilities as requested by the management teamKey Skills and requirements :
• Demonstrable experience of selling IT Service portfolio
• Experience of Cisco Portfolio, and Cisco programmes and be able to demonstrate where they have sold this technology
• Good understanding of Infrastructure sales in HP & Microsoft and evidence of selling this.
• Good knowledge of Professional Services and manage services in ITS
• Proven track record of delivering against targets within a sales role• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills • Strong influencing and negotiation skills• Ability to engage at a board level with customers to strategically position BT, its offering and competitive advantage• Excellent financial and commercial acumen • Be resilient and able to achieve against challenging targets • Ability to plan, forecast and report against sales plan and targets• Computer literacy is essential• The ability to work with the minimum of supervision, be part of a team and present a quality image• Be willing to travel and work from customer and other BT sites• Be willing to work unscheduled hours when required• A full UK driving licence
Fill in the fields and attach your cv and cover letter. Dont forget to mention why you are a good fit for the position. We will notify the employer.